Hung Yen: Agencies and enterprises donate to Covid-19 prevention and control
* On April 8, on behalf of the Provincial Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, Mrs. Pham Thi Tuyen, Member of the Provincial Standing Party Committee, Head of the Provincial Party Committee’s Commission for Mass Mobilization, Chairwoman of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of the province received money and rice donated by agencies and enterprises in the province.
Hung Yen plastic company donated VND 100 million; Greenfeed Vietnam corporation donated VND 50 million; AIA life insurance office in Hung Yen province donated VND 50 million; Truong Son - Ho Chi Minh Trail Traditional Association of Hung Yen province donated VND 5 million; Ngoc Thien limited company (Van Lam district) donated 5 tons of rice, equivalent to VND 100 million.
Chairwoman of Vietnam Fatherland Front thanked the agencies and enterprises and encouraged them to continue accompanying COVID-19 prevention and control.
* On April 7, the Provincial Farmer Association presented 50 face shields, 1 thousand pairs of medical gloves and thousands of communication leaflets to a number of Covid-19 control points in Van Du communes (An Thi district), Tan Viet commune (Yen My district), Phung Hung commune (Khoai Chau district), Xuan Quan commune (Van Giang district) and Bach Sam ward (My Hao town).
* Responding to the call of the Central Committee of Vietnam Fatherland Front to join hands in supporting the prevention and control of Covid-19, from March 18 to April 3, all levels of farmer associations in the province mobilized nearly VND 600 million (of which over VND 500 million was the socialization source) and medical equipment (face masks, soap, digital thermometers, medical gloves, face shields) and food to support the epidemic prevention and control.
* In order to proactively prevent and control Covid – 19, Van Giang district allocated nearly VND 2.5 billion to purchase medical equipment, supplies and disinfectant sprays in public areas, schools, serving work in the quarantine area of the district. At the same time, organizations and associations have strengthened the propaganda to the people, given masks and hand wash detergents to difficult family circumstances.
* Van Giang district Youth Union and local unions in communes and towns donated 1,300 face shields to the Steering Committee for Covid-19 prevention and control of communes and towns, to the district police and isolation facilities in Van Giang district.
All expenses of making the face shields were mobilized from the socialization source.